Friday, June 21, 2013

Webby of the day



I have come across a few great arty links this week and thought I would share them with you.
The first one is an arts photography project in which the entire food for one week and the family it provided for were photographed.

It was so interesting to see what people ate and how many it was providing for - I was especially interested in how much processed food was eaten by western countries compared to others.

Go and have a look HERE.


Now I don't know if its the stalker in me but I found this next one so interesting. This web page shows photos of people suitcases that were admitted to a mental asylum in New York from 1910-1960. There were 400 suitcases found in an attic, forgotten and unclaimed. They are little suitcases of history, ready made time capsuals and each have their own story to tell of that person the moment that they were admitted. So intriguing, imagine the stories that could be told from these.

You can view the photographs HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Made With Love Market Bazaar, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena